Account Payable Economist (junior)
- The process of billing invoices and credits in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company;
- Analysis and elimination of invoices discrepancies;
- Communication with suppliers;
- Ensuring the implementation of the payment process in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company;
- Research and resolve issues of payment;
- Preparation of reports.
- Higher economic education. We are ready to consider student
- Required knowledge of the Italian language.
- Experience or training in Italy will be an advantage.
- The average level of English is a must;
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting;