Engineering design of electrical power (design and construction of the metro)
- Higher education in construction (specialization: Bridges and tunnels, CBC, Power).
- Experience in the design and construction of the subway
- Experience of 5 to 7 years of experience with 33 kV equipment
- Knowledge of network rail systems;
- Teamwork skills for the development of 33 kV equipment:
- Ability to develop and create basic, detailed, construction drawings;
- Knowledge of the principles of work and specifications.
- Understanding the layout, installation diagrams, list the main scope of work
- English level – intermediate.
- Responsibility for the execution, coordination, approval and control of 33 kV equipment in the development of the project, in accordance with the contract and the relevant standards
- Responsibility for the quality and the achievement of the objectives of the project
- Development of quality policy and various engineering processes
- Verification of documents, as well as their design, approval of the customer or his representatives
- Creating drawings of construction works, the implementation of installation drawings for the installation, the ability to transfer electro-mechanical system drawings
- Basic knowledge of mechanics (bolted connections, welded assemblies (construction) and 33 kV equipment, low voltage) electrical auxiliaries.
The company offers:
- Airfare (for overseas projects)
- Accommodation (international projects)
- Power (international projects)