Financial controller / Chief Accountant
- To be responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial management within the manufacturing plant.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports to comply with all local, Company, Group and Statutory requirements.
- Manage relationships with banks.
- Make use of information systems to alert colleagues to business issues.
- Ensure all accounting transactions are processed accurately and promptly.
- Formulate financial and business plans.
- Recommend and implement improvements to procedures and systems
- Lead taxation projects.
- Complete month end closing.
- Provide leadership to the finance function.
- Control capital expenditure and general expenses.
Qualification and skills:
- CIMA, ACA or international professional qualification
- 2:1 minimum Degree from an established university in an Accounting or Finance related subject
- Minimum of 5 years business experience preferable, Previous FMCG or food manufacturing experience.
- Good understanding of GAAP and IFRS
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exposure to month end closing and plant costing
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- SAP experiences a distinct advantage.
Company can offer you interesting and challenging work in dynamic, international company.