Engineer Technical Supervision (construction)
- Education (Construction, technical, economic, engineering, management);
- Experience not less than 5 years in the construction market;
- Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years;
- Willingness to travel;
- Owning a PC at a confidence level user.
- Technical supervision of construction and erection works;
- Quality control of materials and work performed to meet the requirements of design and technological documentation;
- Monitoring compliance with safety regulations at the facility;
- Carrying out the survey of the hidden works;
- Management / control of conducting technical (Journal of Technical Supervision) contract, primary records and reports, account executive documentation;
- The interaction with contractors / subcontractors;
- Participation in the reception works and delivery of object in operation
- Strategic thinking;
- The analytical mind;
- A responsibility;
- Focus on results.
- The high level of s / pl – negotiated at the interview;
- The company’s office – in a convenient location;
- The dynamic and growing team.