The trader (import / export with \ agricultural products and seafood).
- Higher education (economy, foreign trade, commerce);
- Successful experience trader 2 years;
- Knowledge of English language at a high level;
- knowledge of the market of suppliers and buyers in this segment
- Experience of signing international contracts, documentation support export operations, supply conditions, a corresponding document;
- Price forecasting skills, logistics costs;
- ability to work with a lot of information on the rapidly growing market;
- Knowledge of PC (advanced user);
- Successful experience in negotiation;
- Driving license “B” – sure, Having a car – preferably.
- Organization and commission of sales in Europe and Asia;
- Conduct of negotiations;
- Monitoring and enforcement of contractual terms, the definition and tracking of shipments and the timing of deliveries of products;
- Development and maintenance of relationships with suppliers and buyers;
- A high level of self-organization and responsibility;
- The ability to solve the problem;
- Communication skills, proactivity;
- Striving for professional and career growth.
- s / n on the basis of the interview;
- Work in Kiev;
- Formalization according to the Labor Code;